Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 19 - WK 4

This morning I looked at the NY Times article on Ridesharing apps today.  It had most of the same ones we had been looking at.  Joyride was a new one, and it connects people through facebook, which is very interesting.  I also started updating my lesson plan with the suggestions Sharon gave me.  I was looking at the requirements and the area it would fit if I were to try and publish it on tryengineering.org.  We had a seminar in water quality presented by David Hunter I also looked at edmodo, a site which is a social media site for teachers, with lots of resource ideas to connect teachers and students online.  I researched and looked up literature articles on liability issues and casual carpooling, I want to find out what the social aspects of liability are.  I found a couple articles, one that had surveys of casual slugging in Houston, very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment